Shipping a Life Raft:
- To arrange shipping, pick up and/or delivery for your life raft, please give us a call.
- We can ship anywhere in the United States!
- Life rafts are considered hazardous materials (you can thank the CO2 cylinder for that) and must be shipped accordingly. The proper shipping details are provided below.
- UN2990, Life Saving Appliance, Self-Inflating, Class 9
- Our office staff is trained in IATA and DOT dangerous goods regulations, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to call.
SHIPPING AN EPIRB:
- Most newer EPIRBs are considered non-hazardous and can be shipped through the post office, UPS or FedEx. Just make sure to pack it well!
- If you're not sure if your EPIRB is non-hazardous, please give us a call and we'll let you know.
- Please be sure to provide your name, vessel name and phone number in the package.
CLICK BELOW FOR FREIGHT COMPANY SAILING SCHEDULES AND TERRITORY MAPS:
Shipping to/from Alaska:
Shipping within Washington & Surrounding States:
Marine Safety Services Shipping Address: