Life Raft FAQs
How often do I need to service my life raft?
- Most life rafts need to be serviced annually. There should be a placard or label on your raft listing the month and year it needs to be serviced.
What kind of rafts do you service?
- The odds are we can take care of your raft, no matter what brand or type it is. Give us a call and we'll gladly let you know!
What is your service turn-around time?
- We always guarantee to service your raft in one week or less!
How do I know if I need a life raft?
- If your vessel travels more than 3 miles offshore, you are required to have a life raft aboard.
- Give Shawn a call and he'll let you know which raft works best for you!
what is my Raft Size/Capacity?
- This should be easily found on the raft's placards.
- Example: "4 PERSON" indicates 4-man capacity, "6 PERSON" indicates 6-man, etc.
do you rent life rafts?
- Need a life raft for a couple weeks? Give us a call or stop by our facility and we will be happy to set you up with a life raft rental.
how can i find the raft brand or manufacturer?
- This can be identified by brand name stickers on the raft. Check out those logo graphics below for reference.
For additional questions about Life Rafts, give us a call!